Siegel Planning Services has extensive working knowledge of and experience with implementing local development codes and standards. We work with developers and builders who are committed to delivering high-quality projects that will stand the test of time.
Siegel Planning specializes in applications for neighborhood infill, adaptive reuse of buildings, and mixed-use development projects that require a high level of contextual design, neighborhood facilitation, and environmental compatibility. We regularly team with design professionals and land use lawyers in delivering these projects. We have completed successful projects throughout the Portland area, as well as the Willamette Valley, Central Oregon, and Teton Valley Idaho.
Siegel Planning can also assist your design team in assessing a project’s eligibility for LEED certification and coordinate the integrated design process under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating system. Scot Siegel, AICP LEED AP is accredited with the Green Building Certification Institute.
- Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail Permitting Project Management, City of Milwaukie, OR
- Huntsman Springs Resort, Driggs, Idaho www.huntsmansprings.com
- Deschutes River Ranch, Tumalo, Oregon
- Cornell Medical Offices, Adaptive Reuse, Beaverton, Oregon
- Cascade Summit Town Center and West Linn City Hall, West Linn, Oregon
- River Canyon Estates PUD development approvals, Bend, Oregon
- Grand Oaks Summit PUD development approvals, Corvallis, Oregon
- Townhomes at Timberhill, Corvallis, OR